8 Clyde Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 2HT
The property is located on Clyde Street, between a row of lock-up garages, less then 0.25 miles from the A584 Promenade and approximately 0.75 miles from Blackpool town centre.
A two bedroom detached house benefiting from double glazing, central heating and rear yard. There is a single garage adjoining the property, which is available by separate negotiation. The property is currently let at a rent of £575 pcm (£6,900 per annum) and is available with the tenant in situ or with vacant possession on completion.
|Ground Floor:||Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen-Diner|
|First Floor:||1 Bedroom, Bathroom|
|Second Floor:||1 Bedroom|
There is an enclosed yard to the rear of the property.
The property is let by way of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at a rent of £575 pcm (£6,900 per annum).
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. The property is listed with a Council Tax assessment in Band B.
3. Energy Performance Certificate = E.
4. The property is available with the tenant in situ or with vacant possession on completion.
5. PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER.
FY1 2HT Open in Google Maps