We believe we are one of the best property auctioneers in the UK, as we focus on continually delivering results and consistently achieving above the expectations of our clients.
But please don't just take our word for it. Below are just a few examples of recent feedback and reviews we have received from happy Pugh & Co clients:
- "Prompt reassuring and honest services. Thank you"
- "Wow achieved a sale at a good price two weeks after it came on the market and went straight to auction! What more could you ask for? An office in the centre of Bolton and it sold straight away. What a weight off my mind. THANK YOU"
- "very professional and quick. spot on advice and valuation"
- "A positive outcome for a difficult property. Our clients would definitely use Pugh's again!"
- "QUALITY SERVICE OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE"
- "We were given good advice and assisted throughout the process. The service given was seamless and very efficient."
- "Very professional, 'on the ball' and easy to work with"
- "We have used Pugh and Co for a number of years and they have always been successful in achieving sales (especially on premises that had proved difficult to sell)"
We act on behalf of a range of clients - from large corporate firms, government offices and public sector organisations, to individual homeowners and independent property developers - so we understand the differing needs and requirements.
Pugh & Co has over 25 years' experience of selling properties at auction. Our experienced surveyors understand the local markets and economies, along with the broader effects of national trends on these regions, so we are well placed to advise you throughout the property lifecycle.
Last year we sold over 1,000 properties at auction. These included a former music venue used by the Beatles, city centre office blocks, former high street banks, hotels and police stations. We also managed to sell landmark properties and notable listed properties of historic significance along with numerous homes and development projects throughout the UK - achieving sales of over £85m on behalf of our clients.