46/46a Newport Street, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 1NB
The property is located on the pedestrianised area of Newport Street, close to the junction with Great Moor Street, in the centre of Bolton. Nearby occupiers include Home Bargains, CEX, Ladbrokes and Greggs. Bolton Station is within 350 metres and there are a number of car parks in close proximity.
A multi-let commercial investment, extending to approximately 287.20 Sq M (3,091 Sq Ft), let to Subway and a local sole trader and producing a combined rental income of £43,500 per annum.
|Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
46 Newport Street
46a Newport Street
|First Floor (occupied by 46a Newport Street)||93.30||1,004|
|Second Floor (occupied by 46 Newport Street)||56.90||612|
Approximately 164 Sq M (196 Sq Yds).
The property is held leasehold for a term of 250 years from 2 January 2005 at a rent of £1,220 per annum.
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Bolton Council, Town Hall, Bolton, BL1 1RU. Tel: 01204 333 333.
- 46 Newport Street is let to a sole trader pizzeria by way of a 10 year lease from 11 April 2018 at a rent of £24,500 per annum. The lease is subject to a rent review at the fifth anniversary and a tenant break option at the third anniversary. We are advised that the tenant is currently receiving a rent holiday until 24 December 2020 and has exercised their option to determine the lease.
- 46a Newport Street is let to Subway Realty Ltd by way of a 10 year lease from 28 September 2020 at a rent of £19,000 per annum. The lease is subject to a rent review at the fifth anniversary and a rolling tenant break option, exercisable upon 12 months written notice, until the 18th month of the term. In addition, the tenant also has the option to break the lease at the seventh anniversary upon giving 6 months written notice. If the tenant does not break the lease they will receive a four month rent free period at the seventh anniversary.
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. 46 Newport Street is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Cafe & Premises" with a Rateable Value of £24,250.
3. 46a Newport Street is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Shop & Premises" with a Rateable Value of £21,750.
4. Energy Performance Certificates:
46 Newport Street = E
46a Newport Street = E
46 Newport Street - The tenant has agreed to sell their business to a local trader and a new six year lease has been agreed at a rent of £18,000 per annum. Rent is payable quarterly in advance and the tenant will receive a 3 month rent free period after the first 3 months. There is also a tenant break option at the third anniversary. We understand the lease is expected to complete prior to completion of the sale of the property.
BL1 1NB Open in Google Maps