First, Second & Third Floors Of Trinity House, Trinity Street, Wrexham, Wrexham, LL11 1NL
The building fronts onto Trinity Street and Lord Street in the heart of Wrexham Town Centre, above a small parade of shops opposite the main bus station and within a stones throw of a variety of retailers, bars and restaurants. A co-op food store is located on the corner ground floor of the building with the main student campus of Coleg Cambria a short 2 minutes walk away. Wrexham is situated 13 miles south of Chester.
A development opportunity comprising a substantial three storey former office building benefiting from approved planning consent to convert into 17 studio apartments. Plans have also been drawn to create 2 further apartments on the third floor, subject to planning consent. The property is offered with vacant possession.
|First Floor||Existing accommodation comprising former office accommodation and W.C. facilities. Under current plans this floor would be converted into 8 studio apartments.|
|Second Floor||Existing accommodation comprising former office accommodation with kitchen and W.C. facilities. Under current plans this floor be converted into 13 studio apartments.|
|Third Floor||Existing office accommodation with kitchen and W.C. facilities|
Approximately 316 sq m (378 sq yds).
Planning permission was approved by Wrexham Council on 4th June 2015 for the conversion of the first and second floors into 21 studio apartments (planning ref p/2015/0272). On the 7th August 2020 Wrexham Council approved a time extension for the commencement of the development (planning ref p/2020/0270).
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. The floor areas mentioned have not been measured by Pugh & Co and have been provided by the vendor and therefore buyers are advised to rely upon their own enquiries.
3. We are informed by the vendors that the third floor accommodation is currently configured as office accommodation but has been previously residential flats.
4. Each floor benefits from current lift access (not tested).
5. The property will be offered on a 999 leasehold title to be created upon completion at a peppercorn rent.
6. VAT is applicable in addition to the purchase price.
PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER.
Part of the second floor initially thought to be included has now been excluded from the overall demise therefore reducing the number of apartments that could be developed over first and second floors to 17 studio apartments. As such the previously stated overall accommodation size has been removed and buyers are advised to rely upon their own enquiries. VAT is applicable in addition to the purchase price. The property will be offered on a 999 leasehold title to be created upon completion at a peppercorn rent.
Second & Third Floors Of Trinity House,
LL11 1NL Open in Google Maps