515 Market Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 8QN
The property fronts the A671 Market Street, between North Street and Lloyd Street, in the town of Whitworth, approximately 4.5 miles north of Rochdale.
A mid-terrace commercial property extending to approximately 213.90 Sq M (2,303 Sq Ft) arranged over basement, ground and first floor plus attic space. The property would be suitable for continued commercial use but may be suitable for alternatives uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
|Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Prospective buyers to check the documentation and the underlease carefully, the lease includes no part of the actual rear yard but does include rights of access and usage over.
Approximately 83.00 Sq M (99 Sq Yds).
The property is held by way of a 950 year lease from 10 August 1846.
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Rossendale Borough Council, The Business Centre, Futures Park, Bacup, OL13 0BB. Telephone: 01706 217 777.
The purchaser is to make a contribution towards the Council's surveyors and legal fees in the total sum of 3% of the gavel price, subject to a minimum fee of £1,500. (£750 surveyors fees and £750 legal fees).
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. Interested parties are advised to read the legal pack in full.
3. Please take care when providing your name for insertion in the auction contract - if Joint purchasers, please provide both names. No amendments/additions can be made at a later date.
4. The property is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Community Centre & Premises" with a Rateable Value of £4,500.
5. The property has been cleared of all possessions other then fixtures and fittings.
5. Energy Performance Certificate = D.
The property is held by way of a 950 year lease from 10 August 1846. The property has been cleared of all possessions other then fixtures and fittings.
OL12 8QN Open in Google Maps