Scar End Hey Tree Planting Site, Weir Lane, Weir, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13 8QA
The site is located adjacent to Scar End Farm, off Weir Lane, in the village of Weir approximately 1.5 miles north of Bacup.
A roughly rectangular parcel of woodland extending to approximately 2.19 Hectares (5.40 Acres).
Approximately 2.19 Hectares (5.40 Acres)
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Rossendale Borough Council, The Business Centre, Futures Park, Bacup, OL13 0BB. Telephone: 01706 217 777.
The purchaser is to make a contribution towards the Council's surveyors and legal fees in the total sum of 3% of the gavel price, subject to a minimum fee of £1,500. (£750 surveyors fees and £750 legal fees).
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. Interested parties are advised to read the legal pack in full.
3. Please take care when providing your name for insertion in the auction contract - if Joint purchasers, please provide both names. No amendments/additions can be made at a later date.
4. The property will be sold subject to a 50% overage clause for 20 years. Please refer to the legal pack for further information.
5. CAUTION - Prospective purchasers are to note that the felling of trees may warrant a felling licence issued by the Forestry Commission https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tree-felling-getting-permission and/or the agreement of the Local Planning Authority's Tree Officer.
OL13 8QA Open in Google Maps