Crow Wood, Blackburn Road, Edenfield, Ramsbottom, Lancashire, BL0 0GH
The site is located between the A56 and B6527 Blackburn Road. Rawtenstall is approximately 2 miles to the north and Ramsbottom 2.5 miles to the south.
A parcel of woodland extending to approximately 2.42 Hectares (5.97 Acres) with frontage to the A56 and B6527 Blackburn Road.
Approximately 2.42 Hectares (5.97 Acres).
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Rossendale Borough Council, The Business Centre, Futures Park, Bacup, OL13 0BB. Telephone: 01706 217 777.
The purchaser is to make a contribution towards the Council's surveyors and legal fees in the total sum of 3% of the gavel price, subject to a minimum fee of £1,500. (£750 surveyors fees and £750 legal fees).
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. Interested parties are advised to read the legal pack in full.
3. Please take care when providing your name for insertion in the auction contract - if Joint purchasers, please provide both names. No amendments/additions can be made at a later date.
4. The property will be sold subject to a 50% overage clause for 20 years. Please refer to the legal pack for further information.
5. CAUTION - Prospective purchasers are to note that the felling of trees may warrant a felling licence issued by the Forestry Commission https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tree-felling-getting-permission and/or the agreement of the Local Planning Authority's Tree Officer.
BL0 0GH Open in Google Maps