175 Firs Lane, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 4SU
The property is located on Firs Lane, at its junction with Barker Street, approximately 1 mile from Leigh town centre.
An end terrace property comprising ground floor retail unit extending to approximately 54 Sq M (581 Sq Ft) together with a large two bedroom self-contained flat to the first floor. The property benefits from roller shutter to the shop front, timber framed double glazed windows and gas central heating (not tested). The first floor flat is currently let at a rent of £450pcm (£5,400 per annum) and the ground floor shop benefits from planning consent for change of use to a two bedroom flat.
|Ground Floor (Retail):||54 Sq M (581 Sq Ft)|
|First Floor (Flat):||Entrance Hall, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen-Living Room, Bathroom|
The property is held leasehold for a term of 990 years from 11 July 1863.
The property benefits from planning consent (A/20/89511/PDM1) for the conversion of the ground floor shop/retail premises into a two bedroom flat, together with alterations to external elevations. Interested parties should consult with the Local Planning Authority: Wigan Council, Planning and Transport, Places Directorate, PO Box 100, Wigan WN1 3DS. Email: [email protected]
The first floor flat is let by way of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at a rent of £450pcm (£5,400 per annum).
Details of the Buyer's Premium and any additional fees payable are contained within the legal documents.
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 20TH JANUARY.
3. The ground floor shop is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Shop and Premises" with a Rateable Value of £5,000.
4. The first floor flat is listed with a Council Tax assessment in Band A.
5. Energy Performance Certificate (Retail) = C. Energy Performance Certificate (Flat) = C.
WN7 4SU Open in Google Maps