Land Off Westgate, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1RY
The sites are located off Westgate, to the rear of Chorley Nissan, approximately 1 mile from Burnley town centre. Junction 10 of the M65 motorway is also within 1 mile.
FOR SALE BY TENDER - 10:00AM ON 28TH FEBRUARY 2020. Two parcels of unused land extending to approximately 0.335 Hectares (0.82 Acres) and 0.301 Hectares (0.74 Acres) respectively. The land is generally level and cleared with Plot 1 having frontage to Clifton Street and Glen Street and Plot 2 having frontage to the Leeds-Liverpool Canal. The sites may be suitable for development, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Plot 1 extends to approximately 0.335 Hectares (0.82 Acres). Plot 2 extends to approximately 0.301 Hectares (0.74 Acres).
We understand the land is designated for B1, B2, small scale B8 and sui generis uses (i.e. office, industrial, storage, car retail, night clubs, etc.) within the Burnley Local Plan. Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Burnley Borough Council, Housing & Development Control, Town Hall, Manchester Road, Burnley, BB11 9SA. Telephone: 01282 425 011. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Councils fees for payment by the purchasers, in addition to the sum offered, will be 3% subject to a minimum payment of £1,500 together with £304.50 in respect of the usual property searches provided to the Successful Tenderer by the County Council.
1. The closing date for the submission of tender offers is 10am on Friday 28th February.
2. Any person wishing to purchase the Property must complete and sign the "Form of Tender" and return it, together with the printed conditions, in an envelope which is marked for the attention of Paul Parker at Pugh and Company, 4 The Parks Newton le Willows Merseyside WA12 0JQ before 10.00 hrs Friday 28th February. Tenders arriving after this time will not be considered.
3. The envelope must be properly sealed and not bear any name or mark indicating the identity of the sender.
4. The Tenderer must:
(a) pay a deposit of 10% which must be cleared funds before 10.00 hrs Friday 28th February into Pugh and Company's client account being:
Eddisons Commercial Ltd re Pugh & Co Property Auctions Client Account
Bank: Barclays Bank UK Plc
Address: Albion Street Branch, Leeds
Sort Code: 20-48-46
Account No: 23662071
(b) provide Pughs with a copy of the payment advice from their bank showing the account number, sort code and name of the originating account.
(c) provide Pughs with relevant identification documentation in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 such as photographic identification to be specified by Pughs and proof of address being less than three months old or in the case of a company relevant identification documentation of one of the directors all copies of which should be certified by a solicitor. Pughs may request additional information and this must be provided before 10.00 hrs Friday 28th February.
5. Lancashire County Council does not undertake to accept the highest, or any tender, and only unqualified tenders of a specific amount will be entertained.
6. Unsuccessful Tenderers will be notified in writing and have their deposit payment returned to them.
The tender deadline has been changed from the 7th February to the 28th February.
BB11 1RY Open in Google Maps
Get In Touch
Do you have a query, or a property to sell? Complete this form and an expert will be in touch promptly.
Mon-Fri: 09:00am - 5:30pm