Former Young People's Centre, Moor Street, Clayton-le-moors, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5PH
The property is located in an established residential position at the junction of Moor Street and James Street. There are a number of schools and Mercer Park are both in the nearby vicinity. Junction 7 of the M65 motorway is around 0.75 miles to the south.
A detached part two storey, part single storey (plus basement) former youth centre extending to approximately 524 Sq M (5,640 Sq Ft) The property may be suitable for alternative uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents, and is offered with vacant possession and without any clawback restrictions.
|Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Large open plan room with bar/kitchen, 2 offices, disabled WC, store, male w/c, lift to first floor, garage/workshop
Large open plan room with stage and kitchen with serving hatch, office, store and w/c
Enclosed Rear Yard.
Approximately 397 Sq M (475 Sq Yds).
We understand the property is held by way of a 999 year lease from 20 December 1853.
Interested parties should consult with the Local Planning Authority: Hyndburn Borough Council, Scaitcliffe House, Ormerod Street, Accrington, BB5 0PF. Tel: 01254 388 111.
The purchaser is to make a contribution towards the Council's surveyors and legal fees in the total sum of 3% of the gavel price, subject to a minimum fee of £1,500. (£750 surveyors fees and £750 legal fees).
1. Please take care when providing your name for insertion in the auction contract - if Joint purchasers, please provide both names. No amendments/additions can be made at a later date.
2. The property will be offered free of any future clawback provisions.
3. The property is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Youth Club and Premises" with a Rateable Value of £6,200.
4. Energy Performance Certificate = E.
5. Following latest government guidelines we are happy to announce that, where access is available, we can now consider viewing requests.
Please note that in order to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees, any viewings provided will be done so in accordance with the current Covid 19 guidelines in terms of social distancing and hygiene.
If you would like to request a viewing please email us at [email protected] detailing the lot number in question and your request will be responded to explaining the process in detail, although please note that it may not be possible to provide a viewing due to factors outside our control.
BB5 5PH Open in Google Maps