Former Presbyterian Chapel, School Street, Barrow-in-furness, Cumbria, LA14 1EW
The property fronts School Street, opposite Oldham Street Car Park, a short distance from the main retail area of Barrow town centre. Barrow in Furness is principally accessed via the A590 and also benefits from a train station, both of which provide access to the South Lakeland Peninsula and beyond.
A former Chapel, understood to date from the 1800's, and most recently used as storage accommodation. The property extends to approximately 385.00 sq m and sits on a site of 0.14 acres and may be suitable for conversation or redevelopment, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
|Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
There is an area of hard standing to the south of the property providing parking space for approximately 8 vehicles.
Approximately 0.058 hectares (0.14 acres).
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Barrow in Furness Borough Council, Development Control, Town Hall, Duke Street, Barrow in Furness, LA14 2LD. Telephone: 01229 876 543. Email: [email protected]
1.) The property is entered in the 2017 Rating List as "Warehouse and Premises" with a Rateable Value of £6,000.
2.) Energy Performance Certificate = E.
This lot has been WITHDRAWN from the auction.
LA14 1EW Open in Google Maps