7 Market Street, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 1EE
The property is located at the intersection of Market Street and Lord Street, opposite Leigh Town Hall and approximately 1 mile from the East Lancs Road (A580) providing links to the regional motorway network.
Prominently positioned former bank, opposite Leigh Town Hall, with accommodation over two storeys plus basement, extending over 448 sq m (4,822 sq ft) with potential for development or change of use, subject to the necessary consents. The second floor was effectively sold by way of a 125 year lease in 2008.
|Accommodation||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Approximately 288 sq m (345 sq yds).
The property benefits from planning consent for A2 use (Financial & Professional Services). Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Wigan Council, Planning & Transport, Places Directorate, PO Box 100, Wigan WN1 3DS. Tel: 01942 489250.
This lot has been WITHDRAWN. The property is held on a mixed tenure namely part freehold and part long lease on a term of 999 years from May 1881 over the basement, ground and first floor. The second floor was sold off on a 125 long lease in 2009 expiring in 2134.
WN7 1EE Open in Google Maps