9 Dereham Close, Brandlesholme, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8 1JP
The property is located in an established & popular residential housing estate on Dereham Close which is accessed from Brandlesholme Road (B6214). There are a number of schools and shops in the nearby area. Bury town centre is around 1.5 miles away.
Three bedroom detached house set within an established residential housing estate, the property has front & rear gardens and a single garage. The property is in poor condition as such it requires full refurbishment & modernisation throughout.
|Ground Floor||Vestibule, Lounge, Kitchen & Storage |
|First Floor||Landing, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom |
Front & rear overgrown gardens plus small driveway & single garage with up & over door.
Approximately 316 sq m (378 sq yds).
The property is held leasehold for a term of 99 years from 1st August 1970.
The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the Council's fees in this matter comprising an additional 4% of the purchase price or £2,000 whichever is the greater.
1. The Seller is Bury Council and the sale is by way of enforced sale. In this instance a judgement order has been obtained.
2. The freeholder to the property is Bury Council and they have confirmed that the freehold or extended lease is available by way of separate negotiation.
3. The lot will not be sold prior to the auction.
4. Due to the poor internal condition of the property no internal viewings will be carried out.
5. Energy Performance Certificate = D
BL8 1JP Open in Google Maps