Land Off Oak Street, Shawforth , Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 8NU
The land has direct access from Oak Street which is joined from Market Street (A671) and the access is adjacent to Millgate House Care Home. Rochdale town centre is around 5 miles to the south.
Freehold parcel of land approximately 0.38 Hectares (0.94 Acres) which is currently being used as an access road, two residents car parks and garden land.
Approximately 0.38 Hectares (0.94 Acres).
The property is considered suitable for a variety of uses subject to gaining the necessary consents. Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Office, Rossendale Borough Council, The Business Centre, Futures Park, Bacup, Rossendale LL13 0BB. Tel: 01706 217777.
The purchaser is to make a contribution towards the Council's surveyors and legal fees in the total sum of 3% of the gavel price, subject to a minimum fee of £1,500. (£750 surveyors fees and £750 legal fees).
1. The land is sold subject to any unauthorised use and occupation including unregulated parking and access that may exist.
2. The area of land hatched on the plan at the website isn't included in the extents of the site being sold.
3. Please take care when providing your name for insertion in the auction contract - if Joint purchasers, please provide both names. No amendments/additions can be made at a later date.
4. The plan on the website is an indication of what is being sold within this lot however interested parties are strongly advised to read the legal pack to confirm the extents of the title being sold. Pugh & Co. also recommends to all interested parties to inspect the site and to make themselves aware of the encroachments that a number of neighbouring occupiers / owners have made on the title being sold.
5. The property is being sold subject to a clawback provision and interested should view the legal pack for full details.
OL12 8NU Open in Google Maps
Get In Touch
Do you have a query, or a property to sell? Complete this form and an expert will be in touch promptly.
Mon-Fri: 09:00am - 5:30pm