Unit 4, Antler Complex, Bruntcliffe Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0JG
The property is located on the Antler Complex in Morley, Leeds. The well-establised Antler Complex is well located in Morley just off Bruntcliffe Road, providing quick and easy access to the M62 and M621 intersection (Junction 27). The property is situated approximately 6 miles from Leeds city centre and circa 7 miles from Wakefield city centre.
To be offered by Auction. Vacant modern detached office building extending to 417.49 sq m (4,495 sq ft) with car parking.
- Suspended ceiling
- Cat II lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Gas fired central heating
- Fibre broadband connection to the unit
- 2 x kitchen
- Male/Female WC on each floor
- Double glazed aluminium framed windows
- Intruder alarm and Security shutters
- Fob operated barrier gate
|Sq M||Sq ft|
15 car parking spaces
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Office, Leeds City Council Planning Services, Leonardo Building, 2 Rossington Street, Leeds, LS2 8HD. Tel:0113 222 4409.
1. Measurements taken by the Joint Agent
2. The premises are assessed for Energy Performance purposes as having a rating of C-71.
Leasehold 125 years from May 2016
LS27 0JG Open in Google Maps
You may also like:
Parcel Of Residential Development Land At The , Junction Of Doncaster Road And Kingsmark Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Get In Touch
Do you have a query, or a property to sell? Complete this form and an expert will be in touch promptly.
Mon-Fri: 09:00am - 5:30pm