Land & Carwash Site At Great George Street, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL16 1PG
The property is positioned in an established & popular town centre commercial location within Rochdale at the junction of Great George Street / School Lane. The position is accessed directly from Drake Street / Oldham Road (A640).
Freehold town centre located parcel of land which is currently arranged as a car wash & valeting centre which is sold subject to a commercial lease until 2023 at a current rent of £8,400 per annum which rises to £9,600 per annum in 2020.
Land currently as arranged as a car wash operation with lined parking bays, storage areas, fenced and gated entrance & exit access points.
Approximately 815 sq m (975 sq yds)
Interested parties should consult with the Local Planning Office, Rochdale Borough Council, Floor 3, Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale, OL16 1XU. Tel: 01706 924387 Email: [email protected]
The property is sold subject to a 7 year commercial lease granted to an individual from 6th January 2016 at a current rent of £8,400 per annum which rises to £9,600 per annum on 6th January 2020.
1. The deposit for this lot must be paid in cleared funds only and Pugh & Co. will not accept cheques as a method of payment.
2. The site has planning consent for use as a car wash from February 2012 (Application Number 11/D54740).
3. The sale includes the acoustic fencing, security fencing and the 2 metal containers used for offices and storage currently on the land.
4. Pugh & Co. are informed that the site is connected to mains water & electric (Both not tested).
5. The vendor informs Pugh & Co. that the rateable value of the site is £8,100 and that the current tenant has full rate relief.
OL16 1PG Open in Google Maps