50 Shevington Moor, Standish, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN6 0SA
The property is located in an established & sought after residential position fronting on to Shevington Moor which is accessed from Crow Orchard Road and which is close to junction 27 of the M6 motorway. The village of Standish is approximately 1 mile to the east.
Two bedroom semi detached house which is in poor condition and requires full refurbishment and modernisation throughout. The property is offered with vacant possession.
|Ground Floor:||Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Rear Glazed Lean To|
|First Floor:||Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom|
Front & rear gardens which are currently in an overgrown condition.
Approximately 343 sq m (410 sq yds).
Interested parties should consult directly with the Local Planning Office, Wigan Council, Planning & Transport, Places Directorate, PO Box 100, Wigan WN1 3DS. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On completion the Purchaser shall pay the Council, as a contribution to the Council's Legal and Surveyor's fees, 4% of the purchase price or £2,500 whichever is the greater.
1. Due to the poor internal condition of the property no internal viewings will be possible.
2. Additional internal photos are available from email@example.com
3. The lot will not be sold prior to the auction.
4. The property is being sold subject to a schedule of works and a copy of this is included within the legal pack.
5. Energy Performance Certificate = F.
WN6 0SA Open in Google Maps
You may also like:
Get In Touch
Do you have a query, or a property to sell? Complete this form and an expert will be in touch promptly.
Mon-Fri: 09:00am - 5:30pm