Land To The East Of Saunders Lane, New Longton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5SA
The land is located fronting on to Saunders Lane in close proximity to the Lancashire Police Headquarters site and which is accessed from Longton By - Pass (A59). Preston city centre is approximately 7 miles to the north east.
SALE BY TENDER ON BEHALF OF LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL. Freehold road fronted parcel of amenity woodland approximately 0.97 hectares (2.39 acres) with vehicular access being taken directly via a track off Saunders Lane.
Approximately 0.97 hectares (2.39 acres).
The vendor has received pre application advice from the local planning office which confirms that the parcels of land are located within the green belt boundary so therefore acceptable uses for the land are agricultural, sporting or equestrian uses. The pre application advice is contained within the legal pack. Interested parties should consult with the local planning office, South Ribble Borough Council, Civic Centre, West Paddock, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 1DH, Tel: 01772 421491, Fax: 01772 622287, E-mail: email@example.com
1. The land is being subject to a right of way over it in favour of neighbouring parcels of land, please see the legal pack for full details.
2. The sale of the property includes claw back provisions, please see the legal pack for full details.
3. The purchaser will be expected to pay 3% of the sale price towards the Vendors Legal and Surveyors fees (which is subject to a minimum of £2,250)
4. Only offers made on an unconditional basis and otherwise in accordance with the Vendor's Tender documentation will be considered. All documentation is available from Pugh & Co.
5. Contract documentation for the formal tenders to be returned to Pugh and Co by the 14th September 2018 at 10am. Completion will be 28 days after the Vendor has informed the winning party that their offer has been accepted.
PR4 5SA Open in Google Maps