Market Hall, Blaenau Ffestiniog, LL41 3HP
The property is located in Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales approximately 12 miles north east of Porthmadog and 26 miles south of Conwy. Blaenau FFestiniog is located centrally albeit excluded from the Snowdonia National Park on the A470. The property is located off the A470 close to its intersection with Benar Road and adjacent to ST David's church.
Stone built former market hall comprising accommodation over 2 floors together with linked 2 story block which may represent a development opportunity subject to the necessary consents. The buildings is credited as being the location of LLoyd George's first political speech who during the First World War was appointed Minister of War before going on to become Prime Minister in 1916.
Main Building Ground Floor: 464 sq mts 5,000 sq ft Upper Floor: 464 sq mts 5,000 sq ft Attached Building: 17 sq mts 180 sq ft Ground Floor: 17 sq mts 180 sq ft Front Building Ground Floor: 32 sq mts 350 sq ft Upper Floor: 32 sq mts 350 sq ft The above dimensions have been provided by the vendor and are indicative only.
Approximately 696 sq m (832 sq yds).
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Office, Gwynedd Council, Planning Department, County Offices, Castle Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1SH. Tel: 01766 771 000. Fax: 01286 678 962 Email: Planning@gwynedd.gov.uk.
LL41 3HP Open in Google Maps